Eating Apples And Smiling Broadly: Renew Simple Pleasures Through Dental Implants.
This seminar is designed for anyone who is seeking information about dental implants and related treatments including:
- Persons who are missing teeth or whose current dental situation isuncomfortable or inconvenient
- Persons who are seeking more information on all treatment options
- Persons who may have considered dental implants an expensive solution
- Persons with little knowledge about dental implants who are seeking information
- Persons who are wearing loose dentures
- Persons who believe the option of dental implants is too expensive
- Patient testimonial
- What treatment options are available for missing teeth?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- What is the difference between an implant and a restoration?
- What can you expect during implant placement and restoration treatment?
- What can you expect after the procedures?
- How much does it cost? Insurance coverage and financial options
- Questions and answers
- Presentation conclusion and tour of facilities
Please Call for Reservations